This is a sponsored guest post.
If you’re looking for the best bbq restaurants in Troy, NY, then you’ve come to the right page. Whether you’re a local or a tourist, there’s something special about visiting Troy. Aside from the welcoming atmosphere, the scenic views, and good music, you and your family will surely come back to try their best bbq recipes.
We have compiled the top bbq restaurants in Troy to give you a good idea of what to expect. Check them out.
1. Dinosaur Bar-B-Que
If you’re after casual dining, Dinosaur Bar-B-Que located at 377 River St, is one of the best bbq restaurants in Troy NY. With a scenic view, you and your children will inevitably fall in love with the place.
The tables with benches make great seats with a perfect view overlooking the Hudson River. Also, eating here feels like home from the southern cooking of your grandma’s kitchen.
Here are the best of Dino:
- The poutine is delicious. Poutine is a comfort food consisting of cheese curds, french fries, and gravy.
- The deviled eggs are good. Make this creamy and spicy recipe as your appetizer. It has the best filling with the right balance of mayonnaise and vinegar.
- You’ll be amazed at the taste of their pulled pork, hand cut fries, and pimiento cheese.
- The pickled jalapeno is topped with the best gravy and beautifully garnished with onions.
- The pulled pork, brisket, and ribs are flavorful, best enjoyed with sides like sweet potatoes and cucumber salad. The ribs are excellent served extra sauces.
- The chicken wings are tasty, crispy, and best served with blue cheese sauce. The rice side has bbq bits.
- The services are superb and quick.
- You’ll love the green side salad because it is fresh and delicious with flavorful house dressing. The coleslaw has a special veggie squash with a nice vinegar taste.
- The alcoholic beverages are nicely listed on the menu (in different categories or types of beer). You’ll also love the cocktail.
- The bacon burger and mac and cheese are cheesy and creamy.
- For dessert, try the sumptuous Peanut Butter pie or the delicious Ice Box Chocolate pie.
2. Rustic Barn Pub
The Rustic Barn Pub is located at 150 Speigletown Road which is a premier restaurant and music in Troy. This restaurant offers live music, bands, open mic nights, and great food. Take advantage of their private party room free of charge.
They also have a spacious outdoor deck that your children will love. Try to check the restaurant’s full catering menu and bar which is open late.
Here’s what Rustic Barn Pub can offer:
- Enjoy the dinner buffet with veggie as your appetizer.
- The Caesar salad, coleslaw, rolls, garlic mashed, chicken franchise, pulled pork, and macaroni and cheese are delicious.
- The chicken is not over spiced and greasy.
- For your drinks, you can order a soda, tea, or coffee.
- Rustic Barn Pub also offers wine and beer which are best paired with mozzarella sticks.
3. Warehouse Grill & BBQ
The Warehouse Grill & BBQ is located at 219 Wolf Rd. It is a beautiful place with a good bbq recipe. The place an inviting atmosphere because the music is not too loud.
Here are the things you’ll love in this family bbq restaurant:
- Delicious ribs with a huge amount of fries.
- Vegetable flatbread with generous cheese, mushrooms, and onions not covered in oil.
- Enjoy the sweet, moist, and warm cornbread.
- Vegetarian options are available.
- Order a salmon and veggie burger for dinner.
- The brisket sandwich is sumptuous.
- After a hectic day, dad can enjoy a couple of beer at night time.
4. Pig Pit BBQ
Pig Pit BBQ offers American cuisine, with one of the best barbecue flavors in town. It is located in 1 Niver St, which is just across the street if you’re coming from the Mohawk Paper Company in Cohoes, NY.
This family bbq restaurant was voted in the Texas style BBQ in the capital district for having one of the best ribs, pulled pork, chicken, and beef brisket for the last ten years.
Here are the things you don’t want to miss when visiting Pig Pit BBQ:
- Bbq chicken sandwich platter (includes fries and coleslaw).
- Order a brisket for dinner or a brisket sandwich.
- Expect a friendly, efficient, and fast service.
- Try the big pulled pork sandwich with french fries on the side for your kids.
- Grandparents will enjoy fried veggies and fried cod.
- The prices are affordable and reasonable.
- The area is accessible, and you can take out or dine in. It has a small seating area. However, you can also sit outside.
- The food portions are generous.
There are plenty of choices in Troy, NY when it comes to bbq restaurants. Enjoy a fun atmosphere with good food. Also, restaurant bars are open at night, so you can enjoy music and live bands. Your children would love the generous servings of bbq, fries, and other American food like no other. Visit Troy, New York now and experience the pleasure of eating delicious barbecues.