This post was sponsored by Amazon as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
I have a confession to make. I am in LOVE with Amazon Prime. I seriously use it pretty much everyday (read more about that below).
Because I love Amazon Prime so much, and get so many benefits from it, I am happy to announce that Amazon is now offering a discounted Amazon Prime membership for EBT Cardholders. Qualifying customers can get Amazon Prime for just $5.99 per month for a year, their is no annual commitment and you are able to cancel anytime. Qualifying customers can apply up to 4 times every 12 months. (Also something to note, Amazon is planning to add options in the future for customers participating in other non EBT government assistance programs. So if that is you, stay tuned for an update from Amazon.)
What exactly do you get with a Prime Membership? (this list is from Amazon)
- Unlimited Fast Free Shipping: On more than 50 million items with Amazon’s low prices.
- Prime Video: Unlimited access to tens of thousands of movies and TV shows
- Prime Music: More than two million songs and thousands of playlists and stations
- Prime Photos: Unlimited photo storage to preserve family memories
- Prime Reading: A rotating selection of free e-books and magazines
- Audible Channels for Prime: Premium original podcasts, audio series and audiobooks exclusively from Audible
- Kindle First: A free pre-release e-book each month
- Twitch Prime: In-game loot on Twitch and 20 percent off pre-release digital games
- Early Access: Exclusive early access to select Lightning Deals
- Savings: Discounts on select products including 20 percent off diaper subscriptions
- Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery: One million products, order by noon and get them today in eligible zip codes
- Prime Now: Free two-hour delivery on tens of thousands of items in eligible zip codes
You can learn more and sign up for a 30 day Free trial by visiting amazon.com/qualify
Like I said above, I use Amazon Prime all the time. Whether I am ordering products for my family, listening to music, or watching great movies and TV shows. Amazon is a huge part of my life. It may sound a little crazy, but it helps me so much as a mom. As most of you know, I had a baby girl back in December, and she is such a light in our lives.
Back when I was recovering I relied heavily on Amazon to help me get the things I needed. Diapers, wipes, baby clothes, nursing pads, etc… And there was nothing better than having it all arrive on my doorstep. I didn’t have to leave the house, or send anyone else out to the store for me. You can’t beat the Free 2 day shipping!
Well since then, she has grown, I am no longer recovering. But I am still using Prime just like I did then. I am in love with the convenience of shopping online, the great prices, and the fact that I can get my items fast with Free 2 day shipping, as well as Same Day Delivery on many items. With all of the time I save by not having to go to the store, I get extra cuddle time with my sweet baby girl. Oh, and did I mention that with Prime I get 20% off with their Diaper subscriptions? (Forgive me for forgetting about such a sweet deal.) I will take all the savings I can get. Diapers are expensive!
In addition to shopping online with Amazon, my whole family also uses the Prime video and Prime music all of the time. We save a lot of money by having this entertainment, at no additional cost, that we can use anytime, anywhere.