“The Little Lasso is a mom-designed, mom-made solution to the age old problem of toddlers tossing take-along items. It easily secures sippy cups, bottles, and toys to car seats, highchairs, strollers, and shopping carts….preventing dropped items from getting dirty, broken, or lost.
Without snaps, Velcro, buckles, or clasps, it keeps sippy cups (and other take-along items) within the child’s reach while the design makes it virtually impossible to be removed by little hands. Handcrafted out of 100% cotton designer fabrics, The Little Lasso is as functional as it is attractive. And, it’s machine washable.”-The Little Lasso
As parents we have all been there, bending over and over and over as our baby or toddler drops or throws there bottle, toy, etc…But there is a fabulous solution! Using The Little Lasso will prevent dropped bottles, toys, sippy cups and more…
I am a huge fan of The Little Lasso and have been for years. I used it always with Bug when he was a baby and toddler and will be using The Little Lasso again with my baby girl (due in June). I was so excited to get a couple more Lassos in girl fabrics. They are seriously so cute! They have such fun fabrics to choose from!
I like having at least 2 Lassos so that I can always have one in the diaper bag and one on the car seat. It is so nice not having to “Play Fetch” anymore! And a great thing is once your baby is old enough they can grab it by themselves. I love that the Lasso part (which holds the item) is adjustable to fit whatever you need. I can’t live without our Little Lassos, I highly recommend them to all parents!
- Prevents dropping and tossing of
sippy cups, toys, blankets and more
- Keep essential take-along items clean and safe
- Secure to high chairs, cars seats, strollers, shopping carts and slings
- Ideal for trendy glass bottles
- Adorable fabrics
- Adjustable Lasso to fit snuggly on the item
- Machine washable
Right now Bragging Mommy Readers can get 25% off any purchase! Use code: BRAGGING at checkout.
You can purchase The Little Lasso at www.TheLittleLasso.com.
The Little Lasso gets Bragging Rights!
Two lucky Bragging Mommy Readers will win a Little Lasso!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit The Little Lasso and tell us your favorite pattern.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted
- 3 entries– Like The Little Lasso on Facebook.
- 3 entries– Follow thelittlelasso on Twitter.
- 3 entries– Sign up for Huggies Enjoy the Ride.
- 4 entries– Follow BraggingMommy Heidi on Google+.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via: Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post and thelittlelasso.com. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post @thelittlelasso & @braggingmommmy in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until March 15th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.