Since we are renting our home, I don’t get to do any permanent decorating. That means my walls aren’t anything special because I don’t get to paint. Sure, I can still hang things up, but painting adds a lot to a room. That is why I love WallPOPS.
“WallPOPs are made of a vinyl peel and stick material that is durable, washable, repositionable and totally removable. WallPOPs can be repositioned multiple times without losing adhesive strength, and they leave NO sticky residue on the surface after removal. WallPOPs are not just for walls. They can also be applied to furniture and smooth ceilings, and can be used for a variety of craft or party decorating projects.”
This Wall art is better than paint in my opinion. It’s a great way to personalize any room and it’s WAY easier than painting. You don’t have to tape, or do two coats, or spend hours making sure you got every spot…..and there is no mess!
I received the Habitat Kit to review. It is so cute and has all of my favorite colors included in it. It took me a while to decide where I wanted to put it. The picture on the WallPOPS website had it in a bathroom which I loved, but ultimately I decided to put it in my front room where everyone could see it. I stuck them around my big frames with pictures of my kids in them & I think it looks great. It really adds a ton to the whole layout & to my front room!!
Putting my Wall Decal on was only a little tricky . Mainly because the pieces are so long & thin that it was hard to keep them from sticking to each other. It probably would have been smart to get some help from my husband, but he wasn’t home & I when I am ready to decorate, there is no stopping me. I managed to get the WallPOPS up in about 15 minutes so it really wasn’t too hard.
Here are some APPLICATION TIPS:
1. Be sure your surface is clean, dry, and smooth.
2. Slowly peel WallPOPs from backing
3. For best results, smooth shapes from center outward…
4. and stripes from one end to the other.
4. To reposition, slowly peel away from the surface starting at the top of the WallPOP. This process can be repeated multiple times without damaging your WallPOPs.
See, not to difficult right?
WallPOPS has several different pieces to choose from. You will find monograms, dry erase calendars, sports themes, & even WallPOPS for glass.
Great way to liven up a room
Quick to apply
Won’t leave a sticky residue
Safe for walls
Lots of fun designs to choose from
Great for any room of your house
WallPops get BRAGGING RIGHTS!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit WallPops and tell us what item you would choose if you win.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 1 entry- Like WallPops on Facebook
- 1 entry- Follow WallPops on Twitter
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 3 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link.
- 5 entries– Enter to win a Family Vacation here. Tell us the name you used to enter.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway using @braggingmommy and @wallpopswallart. Include a link to this post in your tweet.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until June 17th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.
*I received a Wall Art kit from WallPops for the purpose of this review