This post was sponsored by Nature Made® as a part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. All opinions are my own.
As moms (& dads), our health and wellness can all to often take a back seat to our sweet little kiddos. They totally deserve all our love and attention. But we also have to find a balance so that we are taken care of ourselves as well. I am realizing that when I am down for the count, everyone in my family suffers along with me. So really the best thing for my family is for me to take care of myself. I am trying to implement healthier habits into my daily life.
I am realizing that it really is never too late to start healthier habits. Here are my 5 tips for implementing healthy habits and having success with them:
1. Start Simply– Instead of making health goals that are huge, start small. This way the goals you set are easier to fulfill and you are more likely to stay on track. It can be drinking more water, taking more walks, taking a daily vitamin, etc…then once you have implemented the smaller health goals and are feeling healthier, your larger goals will come into view in a more natural way.
2. Use Online Resources To Help You- I love how helpful the internet is. There is a lot out there that can help you with your journey into healthier habits. For example, Nature Made has introduced a 30-Day Healthy Habit Builder Program. It is all about implementing healthy habits one at a time to have a healthier you. You will receive tips, motivation, and daily boosts that are specific to your health goals. Sign up (for FREE)! Plus just by signing up you are automatically entered to win $5,000!**(For full rules and regulations visit NatureMade.com/Challenge)
3. Small Changes Can Make a Big Difference– One my road to better health I have started taking vitamins. It is a small way I can make sure my body is getting all that it needs for my best health. I have been taking 3 new vitamins/supplements from Nature Made. I really like the selection of Nature Made products at Walmart. I need to take a vitamin more regularly and so I got the Nature Made VitaMelts Fast Dissolve Multivitamin. I like that it dissolves quickly and that it does taste good so it isn’t hard to take.
It seems like I always hit a wall of complete tiredness around 4PM each day so I am trying out the Nature Made VitaMelts Fast Dissolve Energy Supplement (Vitamin B12). Like the other VitaMelts I like the taste and they dissolve fast. I am also trying to get on a better sleep schedule so I also got Nature Made Melatonin to help me feel sleepier at night and help me get more sleep.
I like that these vitamins and supplements from Nature Made make it easy to get started on the road to better health habits.
4. Have a Support System- Whether it’s your best friend, your partner, or an online forum group, find people who can help support you in your journey to healthier habits. I find it is easier for me when I have someone else who is focusing on the same health goal. It is also a must for me to be able to talk to another person who can help me stay on track and keep a positive outlook.
5. Don’t Give Up- You are always going to have good days and bad days. When a bad day happens don’t let it derail you. Tomorrow is another day and you can start again. One failure doesn’t have to lead to complete loss of your new habits. Start fresh with a new resolve and don’t wallow in your failure, move on and stay motivated!
You can learn more about Nature Made at www.wellnesswithnaturemade.com
Nature Made Vitamins and Supplements are available at Walmart! You don’t have to wait for a sale, get low prices on Nature Made products everyday at Walmart.
Enter to win One of 20 $50 Walmart Gift Cards*!
*I-C will randomly select 20 winners from all program entries and will handle fulfillment of the winning prizes.
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (D.C) 18 YEARS AND OLDER.VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Enter by 3/31/16. Internet access required. 1 Grand Registration Prize (actual value $5,000) and 30 Challenge Prizes (each actual value $250) available to be won. For Official Rules, prize descriptions and odds disclosure, visit HealthyHabitBuilder.com. Sponsor: Pharmavite LLC, 8510 Balboa Blvd. Suite 100, Northridge, CA 91325.
The sponsor of this sweepstakes is Nature Made. WebMD is not related to or responsible for the sweepstakes.