I have really been enjoying getting to know my Silhouette Cameo and all of their awesome products. So I was really excited when Silhouette sent me Gold and Silver Printable Foil, Gold and Silver Vinyl and the Advent Calendar. I was trying to rack my brain on what to do and came up with some really fun projects. Before I get to my awesome projects I want to let you know about an EPIC sale that Silhouette is having starting…NOW through December 8th! In order to get the sale prices you must go through the special link: www.silhouetteamerica.com/
” 1) A Silhouette CAMEO®, Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, a dust cover (the color is decided by Silhouette), a $25 download card, a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up® tool for $229.99. Retail price for all of this would total $406.93 (over 40% savings!)
(2) A Silhouette Portrait®, Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, a dust cover (the color is decided by Silhouette), a $25 download card, a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up® tool for $129.99. Retail price for all of this would total $286.93 (over 40% savings!)
(3) A Silhouette CAMEO®, a Silhouette Portrait®, and two $25 download cards for $299.99. That’s right: If you buy a Silhouette CAMEO® at full price, you get two $25 download cards and a Silhouette Portrait® ABSOLUTELY FREE! Retail price for all of this would be $406.93 (over 40% savings!)
(4) 40% off consumable products at silhouetteamerica.com. This excludes machines, subscriptions, download and gift cards. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Rain checks not available.
(5) FREE SHIPPING on orders over $25.”
These sales are seriously awesome and I already have my Christmas list going for my husband to get for me!
Now the projects I went with are pretty simple and easy. I decided to use the Gold Vinyl for a cute Thanksgiving craft. I picked up a cheap decorative pumpkin and spray painted it white. Then I went into my Silhouette Cameo and printed out the words Give Thanks with the Gold Vinyl, easy peasy! I also decided to use the gold vinyl for the word Noel and frame it. I’m going to add more to it later. It would also be fun to make ornaments using the Gold or Silver Vinyl with words like Joy, Noel, Peace etc.
The next project i went with was a cute Horse for my daughter Leah’s room. I used the Gold printable foil and picked out a cute Horse image, then just printed and the silhouette did the rest! I also used the negative space to paint onto a canvas. It basically worked like a stencil and I love how it turned out! The Printable foil is super easy to use. Some fun projects would be labels for your pantry or to make tags for Christmas Neighbor gifts!
Then I was SUPER excited to work on the advent calendar, I got a lot of inspiration from the Silhouette pinterest wall. I picked out my own fun paper and just went to town! What I love is that the Advent Calendar kit from Silhouette comes with 20 shapes, clips and the cute frame. I’m going to switch mine up for different holidays and my kids birthdays! “Count down to Christmas with the Silhouette advent calendar. This limited edition advent calendar kit comes with a full set of shapes that can be arranged any way you like. Use your Silhouette and your favorite paper to customize the calendar in your own style. With different decorations, the advent calendar can be used for any occasion.
- Limited edition advent calendar kit
- 20-shape download card
- Solid wood frame painted white
- 35 hanging clips” (Silhouette website)
If your going to be out shopping on Black Friday make sure you check out the great sale online at www.silhouetteamerica.com/black and remember to use the code BRAGGING at checkout!
The Silhouette Black Friday Holiday Sale runs through December 8 and is going to be smokin’ hot!
Silhouette gets Bragging Rights!