Sleep Better without a prescription
Since I am pregnant I have had trouble sleeping lately so I have been looking for a drug-free sleep solution to help me sleep better at night. When I searching my options I came across the SOUND+SLEEP system and had to try it out.
But the real wow factor came when I turned it on for the first time. The sound is so clear and a great quality. I have tried other cheap sound machines and their sound quality is nothing like the SOUND+SLEEP. The sounds from this machine are all recorded from nature so they are very real sounds. It also has a precise volume control buttons so you can get the volume that is perfect for you. At first I thought the price was high for a sound machine but once I heard it I knew it was worth every penny!
I have been using the SOUND+SLEEP machine for about a week now and I have noticed an improvement in my sleep. I fall asleep much faster and I don’t wake up as much as I used to. I feel more rested when I wake up in the morning so I know I am getting a deeper better sleep. My favorite sound to sleep to is brook, with my second choice as rainfall. The water sounds are really soothing to me. You can hear a sample of the sounds here.
I have also found my SOUND+SLEEP unit is perfect for relaxation. I love the Meditation sound for this. I will turn it on and sit in my room to unwind after a long busy day. It really helps me to relax and de-stress before an evening with my family.
If you don’t want the machine to run all night you can set the timer for 30, 60, 90, or 120 minutes. This is a great option for nap time (for you or your kids) my son wakes up when the timer goes off so I can schedule his naps for the length I need.
Another thing I love is that there is a display button you can push and the lights on the machine will go off. I really appreciate this since I don’t like any lights on in my room while I sleep. An added bonus!
If you suffer from insomnia or just want improved nights of sleep I highly recommend the SOUND+SLEEP system.
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- Rich, Natural Sleep
- Adaptive Sound Technology
- 10 High-Definition Sound Profiles (sound great!)
- Unit is small and doesn’t take up a lot of space
- Sleep timer
- Display light optional
- Volume buttons give you precise volume control
- The perfect gift for loved ones this Christmas
You can purchase the Sound+Sleep Therapy System at www.soundofsleep.com. Be sure to sign up for their newsletter for a discount.
SOUND+SLEEP gets Bragging Rights!
One lucky Bragging Mommy Reader will win a SOUND+SLEEP unit!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit SOUND+SLEEP and tell us something you learned there.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries– Like SoundplusSleep on Facebook.
- 5 entries– Sign up for the Sound+Sleep Newsletter.
- 1 entry– Tell us why you want to win this.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per– Enter another giveaway on our site, tell us which (no limit).
- 10 entries– Subscribe to The Bragging Mommy Emails.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post, @lctoys & @braggingmommy in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until December 14th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.