“Cord clutter is a thing of the past. With myGrid, you can easily charge up to four mobile devices at the same time. Simply attach a Power Sleeve™ or Power Clip™ to each device and drop it onto myGrid to charge.”-Duracell
I get really tired of how many different chargers I have to have for all the different devices my family uses. So I was so happy when my Duracell myGrid Charger arrived. It can charge up to 4 devices at the same time. I set it in my kitchen and now all of us can use it to charge our devices without a bunch of cords. I have also found that the myGrid makes traveling much easier. I tend to forget chargers when I pack. Now that I have this mobile device charger I don’t have to remember each charger. I just grab the myGrid and I am good to go! This has improved all the cord clutter on my counter top and the whole family is enjoying it. This makes a great gift for your family this Christmas!
- Eliminates cord clutter.
- Ultra Slim Profile.
- It can charge up to 4 devices at once.
- Very easy to use.
- Safely shuts off when it detects touch.
- The myGrid is charges at the same sped as standard chargers.
- You can use a power clip or a power sleeve for your devices.
Duracell myGrid gets Bragging Rights!
Duracell is generously giving one Bragging Mommy Reader a myGrid Charger with one Blackberry Curve 8300 Power Sleeve and one iphone power sleeve!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry- Visit Duracell myGrid and tell us something you learned.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries-Like Duracell on Facebook.
- 3 entries– Follow Duracell_Power on Twitter.
- 5 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry– Tell us what you like most about myGrid.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including @braggingmommy and a link to this post. Leave link to tweet.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until December 21st @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.
*I received a myGrid and two sleeves from Duracell for my review.