“Next generation charging technology for smartphones has arrived with the Energizer® Inductive Charger. It offers an easy and convenient way to charge smartphones without cords and cables. This advanced technology features Qi (pronounced chee), the new universal standard for inductive charging, so it will power up devices like smartphones now and in the future regardless of manufacturer. The Energizer® Inductive Charger is designed to work with Qi-enabled devices, whether Qi is built into the device or the device has a Qi accessory. It features two large charging zones that don’t require locking the device into a precise position, so you’ll be sure to have your phone charged and ready to go when you need it. It also features a USB port to meet additional charging needs.”
We were very excited to try out the Energizer Inductive Charger. I love the idea of wirelessly charging all our electronic devices. In fact I get really sick of having cords all over our kitchen. Now that we have the Energizer charger, we only have one thing plugged in. The charger itself. Everything else can be set on the pad and will charge wirelessly (with the use of sleeves). It is so easy to use and I am loving it!
- Delivers easy, convenient, cord-free charging for the iPhone® 3GS/3G and BlackBerry® Curve™ 8900 via sleeve and door accessories
- Offers two large inductive charging areas with one additional USB charging port
- Is compatible with Qi-enabled devices today and in the future; Qi is an open source standard for products defined for 5 watts of power or less (e.g., phones, mp3 player, cameras)
- Provides freedom of placement within the two large inductive charging areas
- Does not contain magnets for alignment, so charging doesn’t require precise placement
- Features a sleek, rounded rectangle design with two LED charge indicators
The Energizer Inductive Charger gets Bragging Rights!
*I received an Energizer Inductive Charger & iphone sleeve for my review.