If you have been looking for running earphones, or earphones for any physical activity look no further. I have found the perfect product for anyone who is active outside and loves to listen to music. My hubby rides his road bike regularly and loves to listen to music as he does. For safety he leaves one ear open (as you should) so he only uses one side of his headphones. It always annoyed him that the sound quality was never right since standard headphones are made to use both sides he didn’t get the full effect of the music. Also, it annoyed him to have to tuck in the other headphone to get it out of the way. He needed a single earphone to solve his problems. Then I was introduced to
One Good Earbud:
“Designed for enjoying music or fielding mobile calls, our in-ear style earbud with in-line microphone can be worn comfortably in either ear for a secure, near-customized fit. Compatible with iPhone, LG, Blackberry, Motorola, and HTC smartphones, as well as all other mobile phones that accept a 4 conductor 3.5mm plug.
- 4 Conductor Stereo 3.5mm right angle plug (same as 1/8-inch size plug)
- Includes 3 sizes of rubber ear tips, to find your best fit
- Sturdy metal housing provides top quality acoustics
- Compatible with the iPhone, iPhone 3G/3GS/4, Blackberry, DROID, Palm, Samsung, Android, HTC, LG, Motorola, and other mobile phones that accept a 4 conductor 3.5mm plug, with microphone/button enabled features
- Also works with audio devices such as Apple iPods, Sony MP3 Players, Laptops and Desktop Computers, as well as Sansa, Creative, Etek, Ativa, RCA and other low-cost MP3 players
- Weighs in at 0.5 ounces (14 grams)
- Stereo plug’s circuitry mixes both stereo channels (left and right) together into one earphone
- 42 inch long cord”
The One Good Earbud is available in different styles: In ear, wrap around, iPod style, with or without a mic…For my hubby I got the In ear with Mic. It is perfect for him since he likes to be able to answer his phone as he is riding, with the mic he is able to do just that. The sound quality is great with this single earbud and he no longer has to worry about the other earphone getting in the way. This earphone is great for any activity where awareness is needed as well as for use with his smartphone while driving, etc…This single earphone is also ideal for someone with a hearing impairment in one ear.
We were also sent BuDLoKs to review and I’m glad we were!
“BuDLoKs replace the stock, in-ear budtips produced by other manufacturers. The soft silicone wing gently locks into the bowl of the wearer’s ear, comfortably locking it in place during general activity or vigorous exercise.
Try them with your favorite in-ear earbuds from Coby, SkunkJuice, JLab, GOgroove, Skullcandy, Beats by Dr. Dre, Monster, Klipsch, JVC, Thinksound, Sony, Sennheiser, Shure, Philips, and One Good Earbud to keep them from falling out.
- Comes with 3 sizes for a near-custom fit.
- Easy to use.
- Replaces the stock, in-ear budtips produced by other manufacturers.
- Weighs in at 0.5 ounces
- Soft silicone wing gently locks into the bowl of the wearer’s ear.
- Comfortably locks earbuds in place during general activity or vigorous exercise”
BuDLoKs are a great way to ensure that your in ear headphones stay in your ear. My hubby uses them with his in ear one good earbud while riding his bike and exercising and they work great. He no longer has to worry about his earphone falling out while he is active. They provide a really nice snug fit and since they come in a pack with 3 different sizes he was able to find the best fit for him. And it worked out that a different size fit my ears so even more bang for our buck!
I highly recommend both One Good Earbud and BuDLoKs to anyone with an active lifestyle! You can see more info and purchase at www.farendgear.com.
One Good Earbud & BuDLoKs get Bragging Rights!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Far End Gear and tell us something you saw or learned there.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries– “Like” FarEndGear on Facebook.
- 3 entries– Follow farendgear on Twitter.
- 1 entry– Tell us why you need One Good Earbud & BuDLoKs.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 5 entries– Follow BraggingMommy Heidi on Google+.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via: Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 1 entry per day– Mention this giveaway on your Facebook page linking to this post.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post, & @farendgear @braggingmommmy in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until Feb. 1st @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.