I received a HighView iPad Hanger for my review. All opinions are my own.
My family and I like to travel a lot. So I am always on the lookout for products that will help us as wel travel. I came across the HighView iPad hanger for traveling and new it would be perfect for us. Whether I am traveling on a business trip or we are traveling as a family, we always have our iPad with us. The HighView iPad hanger easily fits on car seats, airplane seats, and even on luggage. It is the perfect way to be able to enjoy watching our shows and movies on the iPad while we are traveling, without having to hold it the entire time.
I was excited to get this HighView hanger for my iPad air. They also make them for iPad Mini, and iPad 2,3, & 4.
3 ways to hang:
- SINGLE- Use the single strap to hang (can also hang iPad vertically!)
- DOUBLE- Thread the strap through the back vertical loop and clip it back to hang
- SIMPLE- Use the back horizontal loop to hang
Here you can see it installed in my SUV, I used the single strap.
My kids love that they can watch movies on the ipad in the car and don’t have to hold it on their lap. This is especially great with my toddler, I don’t have to worry about her mishandling or throwing my iPad since the HighView keeps it out of her reach.
I love that it rolls up and is small, light, and easy to bring along with us as we travel. This is a must have accessory for my iPad!
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- The HighView lets you hang your iPad for better viewing
- It can be used on most car and airplane seats, suitcase handles, tray tables, and more!
- Each HighView gives one month of clean water to a classroom of Guatemalan children in need!
- It’s flexible and lightweight
- It rolls up for easy storage