The water in my apartment sort of scares me. I have been afraid for what could possibly be in my water. I was very excited to receive the Elemaris XL Water Filter Picture from MAVEA Inspired Water to review.
The first thing that I noticed was that the pitcher comes in so many fun colors! I was very excited to receive a purple pitcher. I really like how the pitcher looks. It is very fashionable and functional looking.
The pitcher is very easy to use and the instructions were very easy to understand. The filter that goes with the pitcher is easy to install as well. On this particular pitcher, there is an electronic meter that tells you when you need to change your filter. I know that I would not know when to change it so it is great that the pitcher will tell you when to do it!
Another great thing about the MAVEA company is that they are big on recycling. When you are ready to get a new filter, you can send your old one back to them and they will pay for the postage!
I love my new MAVEA Elemaris XL pitcher! I am so happy now to feel like that I am drinking good, clean water!
The MAVEA Inspired Water Elemaris XL Water Filter Pitcher gets bragging rights!
One lucky Bragging Mommy reader will receive a MAVEA Elemaris XL Water Filter Pitcher! Your color choices are black, white, sage, eggplant, or red.
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit MAVEA’s Website and tell us something that you have learned!
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 2 entries– Sign up for MAVEA’s newsletter located on MAVEA’s Blog.
- 2 entries– Follow MAVEA on Twitter.
- 2 entries– ‘Like’ MAVEA on Facebook.
- 1 entry- Tell us what color of pitcher you would choose.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post and educationalinsights.com. Leave a link to your post.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post @inspiredwater and @braggingmommy in your tweet.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until August 17th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.
*I received a MAVIA Elemaris XL Water Filter Pitcher for this review.