“iStopDrop is one of the best, most affordable, no-mess cable organizer out there! It can be placed on the back or behind a desk, night stand, computer table or any where cables are left. It is strong enough to hold up to 3 lbs worth of cables while with the no-mess adhesive, it removes easily and cleanly.”-iStopDrop
Does the below picture look familiar to you? For me battling cable mess is a daily problem. Both at my desk and on my night stand. I struggled to keep cables and cords on top where I could reach them easily. That was until I found iStopDrop. iStopDrop is a quick solution to cable mess. Since I know have it my cables are neat and stay exactly where I want them.
The iStopDrop comes in a 2 pack and are really easy to apply. The plastic part is a hard vinyl durable plastic and the sticker on the back is a Command Brand by 3M. (Same sticker that is used for the Command 3M Hooks). It is simple to apply to any surface and best of all it removes cleanly leaving no residue or damage to your surface! I have a 2 iStopDrops on my desk and my cables are so neat and organized now. I am loving that I don’t have to hassle with cables messes anymore. I have another iStopDrop on my night stand to hold my phone charger cord and since I am pregnant it has been heavenly to not have to bend over and find my cord every time I need to charge my phone. I even got my hubby hooked and he has them at his office at work and LOVES how well they manage his cables.
iStopDrop is the best cable management I have found. I highly recommend it!
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- The perfect solution to organize your cables.
- No more hassling with unorganized or fallen cables.
- Fast and Easy to apply.
- Comes off cleanly leaving no damage or residue to the surface it was on.
- iStopDrop is proudly made in the USA.
- Very affordable.
- Now that I have iStopDrop I can’t live without it!
Visit www.istopdrop.com to order yours today!
iStopDrop gets Bragging Rights!
5 Lucky Bragging Mommy Readers will win an iStopDrop 2 pack!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Watch the iStopDrop video above and tell us something you saw or learned in the video.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted
- 3 entries- Like iStopDrop on Facebook.
- 1 entry– Tell us where you need iStopDrop to organize cables.
- 5 entries– Follow BraggingMommy Heidi on Google+.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per– Enter another giveaway on our site, tell us which (no limit).
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post, & @braggingmommy in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until Jan. 20 @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.