I received this movie for my review. All opinions are my own.
The World’s Favorite Toys Are Back in the Adventure of a Lifetime!
Disney and Pixar’s Toy Story 4 Captures the Hearts of Fans Old & New
Coming to Homes Digitally Oct. 1st and on Blu-rayä Oct. 8th New on 4K UHD™
Extras include all-new deleted scenes, conversations with the talent and filmmakers sharing the most memorable moments and characters and much more!
BURBANK, Calif. (August 22, 2019) — This summer, Disney and Pixar’s “Toy Story 4” took audiences on a hilarious and heartwarming road trip with Woody, Buzz Lightyear and the whole gang, earning a 98 percent critics rating on Rotten Tomatoes and more than $1 billion at the global box office. Packed with old friends and new faces, the fourth film in the beloved Toy Story series, which leads Woody to an unexpected fork in the road, arrives home on Digital in 4K Ultra HD™, HD, and Movies Anywhere Oct. 1, and on 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray,™ DVD Oct. 8.
My whole family loved this movie so much when we saw it in theaters! Check out our full Toy Story 4 movie review. So we were thrilled to own it and be able to watch it anywhere on our Movies Anywhere app. It is jam packed with awesome bonus features (see the list below) and we loved learning even more about this adorable movie.
bring home “Toy Story 4” will be treated to over an hour of bonus features celebrating
the film’s iconic characters, Pixar’s filmmaking team and the legacy of “Toy
Story,” which began as the world’s first fully computer-animated feature film released
nearly 25 years ago. Extensive extras includes deleted scenes such as an alternate
ending, an all-new featurette with an
look back on Woody and Buzz’s legendary friendship throughout
the years; entertaining studio stories shared by members of the Pixar team; a
nostalgic look back at the creation and first storyboard screening of “Toy
Story” with filmmakers; and the pioneering efforts of Pixar artists who created
the sets, characters, look and feel of the original film and much more.
The must-own, fourth installment in the Toy Story series will be packaged several ways to ensure families get the most out of their in-home entertainment experience. “Toy Story 4” arrives home a week early on Digital 4K Ultra HD™, HD and SD with two exclusive extras including a deleted scene, “Bonnie’s Playtime”. A physical copy of the film is available as a 4K Ultra HD™ Combo Pack (4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and Digital Code), a Multi-Screen Edition (Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Code) and a single DVD. Fans who wish to relive all four Toy Story adventures may opt for a Digital bundle, which is available for pre-order.
BONUS FEATURES (may vary by retailer)
Blu-ray & Digital:
- ‘Toy Stories – The Toy Story 4 cast and crew share their love of toys!
- Woody & Buzz – Take a look at the relationship between these two legendary characters.
- Bo Rebooted – Discover how Team Bo reimagined all aspects of Bo Peep’s identity to arrive at the fully realized character seen in the film.
- Toy Box – Enjoy a collection of mini-docs on the film’s memorable new characters, featuring the voice actors, director Josh Cooley and Pixar artists talking about the many elements that make these characters fun and lovable
- Let’s Ride With Ally Maki – Ally Maki, voice of Giggle McDimples, learns all about Pixar’s dialogue recording process from director Josh Cooley and his team.
- Deleted Scenes introduced
by director Josh Cooley including:
- Scamming Playtime
- Bo Knows Hippos
- Desperate Toys
- Recruit Duke
- She’s The One
- Audio Commentary, Trailers and more!
- Anatomy of a Scene: Prologue – Filmmakers and crew review key scenes of the movie and dissect the practical and technological methods used to bring them to life.
- Additional Deleted scene – Bonnie’s Playtime